- Highlighting the importance and scientific value of travelling and travel literature in cross-cultural relations amongst people.
- Elaboration of the role of translation centers in the Islamic World: urban centers and outskirts.
- Study of Orientalists’ efforts and purposes across the ages.
- Tracing scholarly missions from their beginnings and their role in the dialogue of civilizations.
- Examining the work of ambassadorial missions in strengthening relations between nations.
- Exploring the role of commerce and consular agencies from the Ottoman Period through Europe’s consular missions in the Arab World during the 18th and 19th centuries.
To participate in the conference please complete the following:
- Fill in a participation application from (http://www.najah.edu/node/23132)
- Send a brief CV