You are cordially invited to participate. Abstracts for oral presentations should be submitted using the online submission form through the website lsp2013.univie.ac.at.
The deadline for the submission is 5 March 2013 (23:59 CET). The abstract should be no longer than 300 words and should be submitted in English.
You are invited to submit abstracts for papers to be presented at the conference on the following topics:
- Domain-specific languages (in domains such as law, medicine, business, engineering, etc.)
- Languages for Special Purposes in specific languages, countries, regions of the world
- Professional communication
- Theoretical and methodological issues of LSP research
- LSP teaching and training
- Multilingualism, language policies, and socio-cultural issues of LSPs
- Terminologies in theory and practice
- Corpus-studies for LSP practice and research
- Technical/specialized translation
- Science communication
- Other relevant topics falling under the general scope of the conference.
Please see lsp2013.univie.ac.at for further information.