Proposals are invited for the following types of presentation:
• Papers will be allocated 20 minutes for presentation plus 10 minutes
• Workshops will be allocated 1.5 hours.
• Posters will be allocated a special session, when the presenters will
have the opportunity to discuss their work. The posters will then remain
on display for the rest of the conference.
To submit a proposal for the AUSIT 2012 Conference, please use our
Deadline for abstract submission: 6 April 2012
Abstracts reviewed and rated from 6 April to 18 May 2012
Notification to authors of acceptance: after 22 May 2012
Conference: 1-3 December 2012
Advice to proposal writers:
Please ensure that you address all or most of the following criteria:
• The purpose of the presentation is clearly stated.
• The topic is focused and thus appears to fit in within the relatively
short time allotted to it.
• For research papers: the method/approach, data and results (if
applicable) are clearly defined and implications/relevance of the
findings are briefly noted (main target audience).
• For papers about professional practice: the issues discussed should be
clearly identified as arising from particular professional situations
and should clearly identify implications or relevance for practice,
policy or T&I performance.
• The length guideline is carefully adhered to (neither very
short/sketchy nor too long).
• The quality of the presentation is apparent from the abstract.
• Preference will be given to presentations that reflect the themes of
For further information and updates please visit www.ausitconference.org