Venue: Paul Webley Wing (Senate House) Room: S209
Precise times: 4 July (10am-5pm); 5 July (11am-2pm)
Confirmed presenters and tutors are:
- Hiromi Ito (Waseda University, translator, poet, author)
- Anne Bayard-Sakai (INALCO, Paris)
- Caterina Mazza (Ca' Foscari University of Venice)
- Lucy North (Independent Literary Translator and Editor)
- Stephen Dodd (SOAS, University of London)
- Nana Sato-Rossberg (SOAS, University of London)
Regisration now open: https://www.soas.ac.uk/cts/events/04jul2019-the-iatis-training-workshop-a-japanese-translation-workshop----translating-literature-and-.html
Please note that we can accommodate only 35 participants. If you are sure that you can participate in this workshop, please register. It is recommended that you have some knowledge of Japanese.
We will close registration on 30 June 2019.