KäTu2019: TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING SPACES
Tampere University 12-13 April 2019
THEME OF THE KÄTU2019 SYMPOSIUM
The theme of the 2019 KäTu Symposium is Translation and Interpreting Spaces.
The theme could be approached from the following example points of view:
- The current state of translation studies research, industry, or teaching
- Physical and digital spaces for translation, interpreting, and the teaching of translation & interpreting
- Mobility, remote work and internet-based work
- Working spaces and tools
- Economic states in the field
- The mental spaces of translating and interpreting
Keeping in line with the traditions of the KäTu symposia, papers on other issues of translation and interpreting are also warmly welcome.
For more information, visit https://katu-symposiumi.com/first-circular-and-call-for-papers/?fbclid=IwAR3l1S-sjaJ48-Qbf3jPvg7uK82GVcDo5BzqAtf3ACW6OgGl0EZA7XQoME8