MultiTraiNMT. Machine Translation for Multilingual Citizens, the open-access book written as part of the MultiTraiNMT project has just been released for open review by Language Science Press.
The open review period is due to last until the end of December 2021.
If this is of interest to you, you are kindly invited to comment on the manuscript on PaperHive: https://paperhive.org/documents/items/Uxs1eTtiW1OB
Guest edited by Kairong Xiao and Ricardo Muñoz
Southwest University, Chongqing, China | University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Practical information and deadlines
1 May 2019 - Abstract deadline
1 July 2019 - Acceptance of proposals
1 December 2019 - Submission of papers
28 February 2020 - Acceptance of papers
1 June 2020 - Submission of final versions of papers
Publication, November–December 2020
More info at https://lans-tts.uantwerpen.be/index.php/LANS-TTS
There's still time to plan and send us your abstract through the conference organization
CfP EST Congress 9–13 Sept 2019 Stellenbosch Univ, South Africa
Panel Cognition live! —The dynamic interaction with the environment
DEADLINE January 15, 2019
Contributions are welcome on cognitive aspects of translation and interpreting such as (but not limited to):
- the dynamics of the interaction of interpreter/source discourse/target discourse and translator/ST/TT as the task unfolds (including attitudinal, emotional, strategic developments);
- the interaction of participants in communicative events with dialogue interpreters;
- the interaction of translators with other members of a translation team;
- the interaction of people with translated products,including AV products;
- the interaction of translators, posteditors, revisers and interpreters with technological tools;
- human-computer interaction (e.g., interface design).
Please send abstracts through the conference organization.
© Copyright 2014 - All Rights Reserved
Icons by http://www.fatcow.com/free-icons