There's still time to plan and send us your abstract through the conference organization
CfP EST Congress 9–13 Sept 2019 Stellenbosch Univ, South Africa
Panel Cognition live! —The dynamic interaction with the environment
DEADLINE January 15, 2019
Contributions are welcome on cognitive aspects of translation and interpreting such as (but not limited to):
- the dynamics of the interaction of interpreter/source discourse/target discourse and translator/ST/TT as the task unfolds (including attitudinal, emotional, strategic developments);
- the interaction of participants in communicative events with dialogue interpreters;
- the interaction of translators with other members of a translation team;
- the interaction of people with translated products,including AV products;
- the interaction of translators, posteditors, revisers and interpreters with technological tools;
- human-computer interaction (e.g., interface design).
Please send abstracts through the conference organization.