The School of Arts, English and Languages (AEL) at Queen’s University Belfast, is currently seeking to appoint an exceptional candidate to the post of Lecturer (Education) in French Studies. You will teach at undergraduate level in the Subject Area of French and contribute to School administration /outreach /student engagement activity.
The successful candidate must have, and your application should clearly demonstrate that you meet the following criteria:
- Hold or about to complete a PhD in an area of French Studies.
- Native or near native fluency in French (Native speakers of French should have near native fluency in English).
- Evidence of language teaching experience at tertiary level.
- Ability to design course materials and to plan and organise the delivery and assessment of taught courses in French Studies.
- Ability to contribute fully to the French Studies Curriculum at UG level.
Please note the above are not an exhaustive list. For further information about the role including the essential and desirable criteria, please click on the Candidate Information link below.
This is a fixed term post for 6 months. Fixed term contract posts are available for the stated period in the first instance but in particular circumstances may be renewed or made permanent subject to availability of funding.
Deadline for applications: 20 November 2023
For more information, click here.