About University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) is a national key university directly under the Ministry of Education of China. UESTC was included as one of the first universities into "Project 211" in 1997, and then the nation's “Project 985” in 2001. In 2017, UESTC was included in Category A of the “World-class University” project. After more than sixty years of development, UESTC now has evolved into a key multidisciplinary university covering all-around programs in electronic disciplines with electronic science and technology as its nucleus, engineering as its major field and a harmonious integration of science, engineering, management, liberal arts and medical science.
School of Foreign Languages
Based on the Teaching and Research Office for Foreign Languages founded in 1956, School of Foreign Languages (SFL) was established in 2001. SFL offers a first level master’s degree in Foreign Languages and Literature and a master’s degree in Interpreting and Translation. Under the first level of Foreign Languages and Literature, areas of study include: Foreign Linguistics and Applied Linguistics, Cognitive Neurolinguistics, Translation, Foreign Literature (including English, French, Japanese and Russian), Comparative Literature and Intercultural Studies, Country and Regional Studies, and other research areas. In addition, we also offer a Master program for a professional degree, i.e., Master of Translation and Interpreting (MTI). There are now 107 faculty members and more than 700 students with a 10% annual growth rate.
Qualifications and Requirements
Basic requirements: Have good morals and ethics, and abide by academic ethics. Ideally more than two –year teaching and research full-time working experience, able to meet the job requirements. ALL nationalities are eligible.
- Possess a PHD degree granted by prestigious overseas universities
- He/She has rich teaching and research experience and good academic development potential
- Be able to work full time in China.
Preferential Policies and Treatments
- Annual salary: on a case-by-case negotiation round
- Settling-in and housing subsidies and reasonable start-up funds will be provided according to different positions.
- Personal Curriculum Vitae with the list of academic achievements and representative achievements
- A photocopy of the PHD degree certificate, and the current professional and technical position/rank certificate, and award certificate, etc.
- Valid all the year round
For more information, click here