We invite proposals for papers on the topic of the conference from the field of education and translation and representing a variety of contexts i.e. multilingual, first, second and foreign language contexts, library environments, professional settings or NGO contexts. We hope to attract proposals that contribute to our understanding of the following:
Contributions to the conference are welcome in the form of:
A) Oral presentations (20 min + 10 min discussion).
Proposals should be prepared in a word document and should include:
• Full name(s) of presenter(s) and affiliation(s)
• A 250-word abstract with a maximum of three references.
• Bio sketch of 100 words
B) Panels for three or four presentations (60 min + 30 min discussion)
• Full name and affiliation of the panel coordinator
• Full names and affiliations of presenters
• A 200-word introduction to the panel, together with the 250-word abstracts and a 100-word bio sketch from each presenter (see above).
Deadline for submissions: 28 February 2020
Notification of acceptance: 31 March 2020