Special issue on Intersemiotic Translation and Multimodality.
There's still time to plan and send us your abstract through the conference organization
CfP EST Congress 9–13 Sept 2019 Stellenbosch Univ, South Africa
Panel Cognition live! —The dynamic interaction with the environment
DEADLINE January 15, 2019
Contributions are welcome on cognitive aspects of translation and interpreting such as (but not limited to):
- the dynamics of the interaction of interpreter/source discourse/target discourse and translator/ST/TT as the task unfolds (including attitudinal, emotional, strategic developments);
- the interaction of participants in communicative events with dialogue interpreters;
- the interaction of translators with other members of a translation team;
- the interaction of people with translated products,including AV products;
- the interaction of translators, posteditors, revisers and interpreters with technological tools;
- human-computer interaction (e.g., interface design).
Please send abstracts through the conference organization.
Proposals are invitedfor a one-day symposium on the topic of "Culture in/and Multimedia Localisation", to be held at the Unversity of Burgundy, Dijon, France, on 23 November 2018.
The symposium will explore the question of whether, and how, theoretical models of culture may be of practical use in the field of multimedia localisation, and is open to industry professionals, researchers and translator trainers, and students.
© Copyright 2014 - All Rights Reserved
Icons by http://www.fatcow.com/free-icons