Closing date: Open until filled
- Assist the Director of Post Graduate Studies & Research Department in producing reports on individual projects and the overall activities of the Research Center and in producing an annual budget for the Research Center.
- Receive and organize annual postdoctoral applications.
- dentify external fellowships and assist with the preparation of funding applications.
- Maintain records for individual projects and assist the Director in monitoring deadlines and progress.
- Assist with the organization of meetings, workshops and other research events.
- Deal with all correspondence relating to the Center.
- Manage all processes relating to copyright clearance for data to be used in individual projects.
- Assist with collating background information for individual research projects, as required by the Director of Post Graduate Studies & Research.
- Oversee the production and printing of any literature associated with the Center and its activities.
- Provide guidelines for external grants applications.
- MA in translation or related field.
- Three-five years of experience in research activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of intellectuals and academics from different disciplines.
- Excellent oral and writing skills in Arabic and English and knowledge of French is an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- A commitment to collegiality.
For a full job description and to submit an application, go to: http://www.tii.qa/careers/postgraduate_program_openings.