Contributions in the form of theoretical or methodological papers, empirical research reports, and book reviews are welcome.
Main themes of the upcoming special issue include translation as intercultural communication, translation as social practice, research methodology in socio-cultural studies on translation.
International Journal of Society, Culture & Language publishes papers written in a clear and pedagogic style that respect the interests and needs of readers of several levels of expertise in various countries and disciplines.
- Website: http://ijscl.net/
- ISSN (Online): 2329-2210
- Publisher: Lulu Press, USA
- Director-in-Charge: Dr. Mohammad Reza Hashemi
- Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Reza Pishghadam
- Managing Editor: Dr. Masood Khoshsaligheh
- Affiliation: Independent
- Frequency: March and September
- Language of Text: American/British English
- Abstracted & Indexed: Yes
- Open Access: Yes
- Submission: Charge-free
- Review Policy: Double-Blind, Peer-Review
- Deadline: December 20, 2013