The journal welcomes *papers that explore* the *practice, research,
pedagogy, methodology, and technology* of efficient and effective written,
oral, visual, electronic and non-verbal professional communication in academic,
business, crisis, development, environmental, health, media, nonprofit,
political, research, science, technical and other work and civic activity
contexts in local, national, international, and global work and civic
- original *research articles* of 5,000 to 7,000 words of body text,
- *review articles* of 3,000 to 5,000 words of body text,
- *focused commentary* and *industry perspectives* articles of 500 to
3,000 words of body text,
- *teaching cases* of 3,000 to 5,000 words of body text.
- cover page containing your name, institutional affiliation, and
- complete research article, review article, focused commentary or
industry perspective article, or teaching case.
- Prepare the cover page and manuscript on letter or A4 size pages, 1.5
line spacing, and Georgia 12-point font.
- Save the cover page and manuscript in doc, docx, or rtf format.
- Submit your proposal by email to the Editor at
- Proposal deadline: September 30, 2013.
- Notification of acceptance: November 30, 2013.
- Date of publication: February 28, 2014.
If you have any questions about your proposal, feel free to contact the