-I consider myself to be confident, hard working and able to adapt and meet new challenges within the ever-changing educational environment.
- Well respected by all my students and work colleagues.
- Well traveled and spent some years excelling my skills in Georgia, USA
- Able to deal with difficult situations in a calm and reasonable manner.
- Fluent and accurate Arabic, English and French
(Written & spoken)
- Develop and build a strong career in the field of teaching English and translation throughout my work.
1993 to 1994
Job title: an interpreter in MFO Sinai
Employer: The Egyptian army
Responsibilities: Facilitating and coordinating all UN & MFO missions in Sinai and Bosnia.
I have over 21 years English teaching experience and have achieved commendable results.Within the teaching environment my flexible and proactive approach enables me to adjust to any situation and secure the best results within my students. I gained much experience in academic and administration environment throughout my work in AOU from 2004 till 2013.
It is important to have the ability to motivate students and teachers to share a love of learning fostering a successful academic environment through his enlightening personality, enthusiasm, initiative, and intelligence..."
Qualified professional Arabic/English translator with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Hard-working, friendly and very much a team player. Seeking a position in a professional business environment. -
Contact info: What's app:00966564828855
Skype" yasser.attia5 -
© Copyright 2014 - All Rights Reserved
Icons by http://www.fatcow.com/free-icons