- *Special Issue 2(2): June 2014*
- *Special Issue 3(1): February 2015*
- *Special Issue 3(2): June 2015*
- *Special Issue 3(3): December 2015*
- *Special Issue 4(1): February 2016*
- *Special Issue 4(2): June 2016*
- *Special Issue 4(3): December 2016*
The general requirements for guest editing a special issue of connexions* *
- Special Issues are organized by a minimum of 2, and a maximum of 3
- Guest Editors are recognized experts in the area they are proposing
for the Special Issue.
- Guest Editors are from different institutions and, preferably, from
- Special Issues reflect the international aims and scope of the
journal. Therefore, Special Issues include authors from at least 3
The journal publishes four types of articles:
- *Original research articles* of 5,000 to 7,000 words of body
text (i.e., excluding references, notes, and appendices).
- *Review articles* of 3,000 to 5,000 words of body text.
- *Focused commentary and industry perspectives articles* of 500 to
3,000 words of body text.
- *Teaching cases* of 3,000 to 5,000 words of body text.
For further information on special issues requirements, see
Please send your proposal for a Special Issue to Rosário Durão at