The National Centre for Writing is seeking applications from translators into English for the 2019 NCW Emerging Translator Mentorship programme.
This year’s confirmed languages are:
- French (mentored by Sarah Ardizzone)
- Korean (mentored by Deborah Smith)
- Norwegian (mentored by Kari Dickson)
- Polish (mentored by Antonia Lloyd-Jones)
- Russian (mentored by Robert Chandler)
- Italian, with a focus on Swiss Italian (mentored by Howard Curtis)
- Tilted Axis Mentorship for a Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic literary translator based in the UK, working from any language into English (mentored by Jeremy Tiang)
Further language announcements to be made shortly.
For more information, visit https://nationalcentreforwriting.org.uk/emerging-translator-mentorships/apply-now-2/?fbclid=IwAR2ob9dwVzZWk0_66-tQ89XcE5lQeeWGmMiNnn_1rrYvjBeYUXXugDWV_Fc