OUTCOME OF THE TRADUXIO IATIS PROJECT
Here are the Abstracts translated into Chinese by the TraduXio-IATIS project.
SPECIAL ACCESS TO TRADUXIO-IATIS SPACE
The IATIS-TraduXio project has now completed the translation of almost 300 abstracts and is launching the revision.
If you are an active member of IATIS and/or a Hong Kong Conference delegate, you can access the TraduXio-IATIS space
- have access to an interactive resource to browse who will speak about what at the conference
- see what the TraduXio-IATIS project has achieved so far
- find out how you can contribute to a work in progress (whether you speak Chinese or not)
- go to https://iatis.traduxio.yrnm.net/
- click on start
- click on log in (top, right hand side)
- click on register (make sure you provide the same email address as the one provided for your IATIS account or for Hong Kong Conference Easychair system)
- Franck) and follow the steps
- open your mailbox and click on the link you received from TraduXio
FEEDBACK ON THE TRADUXIO-IATIS SPACE
- in the TI space (using the chat with individual translators)
- and in the brand new IATIS online Forum
WANT TO GIVE A HAND?
Message from the Chair of IATIS Conference Committee:
If you want
- to have access to an interactive resource to browse who will speak about what at the conference
- to see what the TraduXio-IATIS project has achieved so far
- and/or to find out how you can contribute to a work in progress (whether you speak Chinese or not)
Here is an academic presentation of the TraduXio-IATIS project, based on a joint paper by Julie Boéri & Philippe Lacour, presented at the 9th Annual TII Conference; Translation in the Digital Age: From Translation Tools to Shifting Paradigms.
Special thanks to our translators:
Chang MEI, Chenxi Jiang, Chin Wai Lau, Chor Kiu Leung, Echo Gao, Effy Qu, Fung Kan Tsui, Gengping Zhao, Haiyun Guo, Hanzhang Meng, Hong Ying Law, Jia Min Dou, JIANHONG LI, Jianxun Wu, Jingling Xu, Jun Pan, Kit Yu Wong, Lili Han, Liyu Ding, Lu Dai, Ning Wang, Pui ieng Piyen, Shuai Zhao, SI YAO LI, Silin Wang, sin tung ho, Sinan Zhang, Tian Luo, Tsz Ching Pang, Tung Pok Lai, Tzs Ling Chung, Wangtaolue Guo, Wayne Liang, Weixin Zeng, Weng Kei Kuan, Wenhui He, XI CHEN, Xiao Chen, Xiaoyi Yang, Xin Chong Tan, Xinran Li, Yaqi Zhu, Yin Kee Tan, Yuan Ping, Yuan Zhang, Yuanhua Zhou, Yue Zheng, Yuqi Gao, Yuxin YANG
Special thanks to our sponsors
The data stored by IATIS on the TraduXio platform is registered under the license Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0). This means that the aforementioned data may be distributed, copied, exhibited and translated by third parties provided that :the author and translator are given credit for it (names to be disclosed once the programme of the conference is ready)the third parties do not do so for commercial purposesthe third parties abide by the same licenseFor more information on this licence, see: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
By accessing /registering into the TraduXio-IATIS space, I abide by the aforementioned data policy.
Access restricted to active IATIS members and/or Hong Kong Conference delegates.