Tuesday, 10 January 2017 20:18

Visa & Other Info

Visa information

To Hong Kong

Nationals of about 170 countries and territories may visit Hong Kong without a visa/entry permit for a period ranging from 7 days to 180 days. For more information, you may refer to the "Visit Visa / Entry Permit Requirements for the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region" webpage. There is a table at “Part II” in which you can see if you need to apply for a visa to come to Hong Kong.

If you need to obtain a visa, you can apply for it at the "Visit/Transit" page where you can find the application form (ID 1003A) at the “Applying” tab. It normally takes four to six weeks. The Immigration Department of Hong Kong Special Administration Region confirms that your travel visa application should be submitted with a letter of acceptance (request for a letter of acceptance should be made to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.). But generally, you do not need a sponsor in Hong Kong to apply for a travel visa. It is therefore no need for you to submit the sponsor application form (ID 1003B). However, if it is really necessary for your application, we can provide one on request.


To Mainland China

If you want to visit Mainland China after the conference, please go to the "China Travel Service Hong Kong" webpage to apply for a China Visa.

Last modified on Tuesday, 30 January 2018 09:32

© Copyright 2014 - All Rights Reserved

Icons by http://www.fatcow.com/free-icons