New Voices in Translation Studies is a refereed electronic journal co-sponsored by IATIS and the Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) at Dublin City University.
The aim of the journal is to disseminate high quality original work by new researchers in Translation Studies to a wide audience. Articles are published in New Voices as soon as they are ready and are organized in annual issues, with occasional special editions.
- Geraldine Brodie (CICS, University College London, U.K.)
- Elena Davitti (CTIS, University of Manchester, U.K.)
- Sue-Ann Harding (TII, Hamad bin Khalifa University, Doha, Qatar)
- Dorothea Martens (San Luis Potosí, México)
- Maria Calzada (Universitat Jaume I, Spain)
- Andrew Chesterman (University of Helsinki, Finland)
- Phrae Chittiphalangsri (Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand)
- Dorothy Kenny (Dublin City University, Ireland)
- Gabriela Saldanha (University of Birmingham, UK)
- Marion Winters (Heriot-Watt University, UK)