Basic activities and components of the Summer Session:
- Public Lectures by the CETRA Professor on key topics. A preliminary reading list will be furnished and all topics are to be further developed in discussions.
- Theoretical-methodological seminars given by the CETRA staff. Basic reading materials will be made available in advance.
- Tutorials: individual discussions of participants’ research with the CETRA Professor and the CETRA staff.
- Students’ papers: presentation of participants’ individual research projects followed by open discussion.
- Publication: each participant is invited to submit an article based on the presentation, to be refereed and published on the CETRA website.
For further information:
- please see website at: http://www.arts.kuleuven.be/cetra